The learning outcomes of study program refer to general description of KKNI (Kerangka Kualifikasi Nasional Indonesia) as stated bellow:
- Able to utilize science and technology in their fields of expertise, and able to adapt to the situation faced in solving problems.
- Possess theoretical concepts of certain fields of knowledge in general and theoretical concepts of specific parts in the field of knowledge in depth, and able to formulate procedural problem solving.
- Able to take strategic decisions based on analysis of information and data, and provides instructions in choosing various alternative solutions.
- Responsible for own work and for the organizational achievement.
Based on those points, the learning outcomes expected to be obtained by the graduates of Forestry Engineering are formulated as follows:
- Able to apply basic and engineering knowledge needed to analyze and handle problems in the forestry sector.
- Able to use approaches and tools needed for forestry engineering practices.
- Able to design and manage a forest ecosystem.
- Able to effectively express opinions verbally, in writing and visually.
- Able to solve problems independently or in groups.
- Demonstrates professional and ethical attitudes in work.
- Demonstrates a commitment to improve capabilitiesand skills through awareness of lifelong education.
- Able to explain the impact of handling forestry engineering problems in a global, economic, environmental and social context.